Digivault Ltd

Raising standards of digital asset custody for institutions

Founded: 2018

Products: Kelvin for deep cold storage, and Helios, a warm custody solution

Overview: Digivault is an FCA-registered digital asset custodian offering a fully customisable ‘white-glove’ service. Custody combines multiple layers of protection, designed and deployed using the most stringent institutional and regulatory standards. Digivault is the first standalone digital asset custodian to be registered by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a crypto asset firm.

Clients: Multiple institutions

Active region(s): Globally, except US

Partners: Malca-Amit: providing highly secured, strategically located vaulting facilities.

Torstone Technology: leading provider of post-trade securities and derivatives processing giving clients the flexibility to handle all of their crypto trading in a single post-trade solution

Employees: 30

With crypto assets beginning to make waves in the treasury space, professional custody is becoming a necessity.

Funding: Digivault is a subsidiary of Diginex Limited (HK). Diginex Ltd is NASDAQ listed. Digivault is owned 85% by the parent company. The remaining 15% is held by senior management of Digivault.

Ownership: Part of the Eqonex Group

Elevator pitch: “Digivault is the first standalone custodian to be approved under the FCA’s AML registration programme. Digivault is a secure, industry-certified digital asset custody provider with a full suite of integrated cold and warm storage solutions. Kelvin offers a deep cold storage infrastructure for digital assets held inside the vaults of leading security provider Malca-Amit. This is complemented by the seamless integration of Helios, the warm custody solution that delivers permanently live secure storage.”

Website: www.digivault.com

Email: info@digivault.com

TMI view: With crypto assets beginning to make waves in the treasury space, professional custody is becoming a necessity. Digivault has arrived with strong credentials.   

Verdict: FCA approval, robust security and a single platform approach gives this warm and cold custodian of crypto assets a strong head start.